Yay, I'm excited to be participating in this meme again! I look forward to what your Top Ten List is, so feel free to comment with your blog link below! :)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week we get a new topic for a top ten list.
This week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012!
It's so hard to just choose 10, because I definitely have a few more, but these listed below, just moved me, and I'm just so glad to have read them. For me, 2012 has definitely been a great year of Reading! :)
These Are In The Order of when I read them:
1. Fifty Shades Darker By: E.L. James: I actually liked this story, and the series, and in this particular second book, I just found there was so much character development, especially with Christian Grey, as he actually reveals so much to Ana, and going through the obstacles they do go through, just brings their romantic connection, love, even stronger.
2 & 3. Thoughtless & Effortless By: S.C. Stephens: O.M.G. I'm just so glad that I found these books. Thoughtless is one intense love story with a love triangle that just seems out of hand at times, but I found it to be somewhat realistic. The characters, especially Kellan Kyle, Wow, he was just written so well, and in Effortless, I like there is just a sense of trust and connection between he and Keira; it's just a beautiful love story that I really Recommend! And now, I simply cannot wait for the third and I've heard last book, Reckless. I've gotta admit, the Title makes me nervous, really nervous, and I think, that's a great Author, to make Readers really anxious like me, because Ok yes, I want that HEA, but I guess we'll just have to wait and read :)
4. Gabriel's Inferno By: Sylvain Reynard: Ok, yes this is a love story that includes a College Professor and his student, but there was so much background story and just an undeniable romance that was very beautiful to read! This is another book I Recommend!
5. The Future Of Our Past By: Kahlen Aymes: I believe this is just a beautifully written love story between two characters that just love each other; you can just tell. There was great emotion and the ending is unexpected, and I haven't read the second book yet, so that will have to way until 2013 :)
6. Trying To Score By: Toni Aleo: This is a Contemporary Romance Novel that has hockey :) It's just a great one that includes bringing two exes back together for a possible second chance, and there is some angst and sexual tension...it's a good one!
7. Take This Regret By: A.L. Jackson: This is a gripping story of a man wanting his family, meaning girlfriend and young daughter, and oh boy, there are just scenes with emotion that can get to you, and it definitely got to me, and this is another wonderful written story.
8. Hyde By: Lauren Stewart: This is a Dark Urban Fantasy that just gripped me. It was a really good story with a great plot and it left me wanting more, much more!
9. When We Collide By: A.L. Jackson: This writer just rocks! She writes gripping and emotional love stories that just make you feel and connect with the characters. This one is a story like that and ahh you should just definitely click the cover below to read more about it :)
10. Find You In The Dark By: A. Meredith Walters: I just read this last week, and it moved me so much. Click Here To Check Out My Review. It's a complicated love story but a 'worth it read.' The sequel is coming out next year, so I'm looking forward to that too! :)